Thanks Cathe!

lisadm123

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a success story, but here goes!

I had always kept myself in pretty good shape (jogging, step aerobics) but I had exercise burnout earlier this year! By February I had started getting back on track. I had the good fortune of discovering Cathe and her workouts on FitTV and I was immediately hooked. It was exactly what I was looking for - challenging, high intensity workouts that also incorporated weights. I immediately ordered 3 DVDs and began working out daily. I felt great!

Then in April I started having double-vision and trouble with my coordination. Long story short, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was devistated. I couldn't understand how a month earlier I could feel so good and now I was walking into walls and had no strength on the left side of my body. As I slowly improved I pushed myself to continue working out with Cathe and discovered how practical her exercise DVDs are.

Since April I've had 2 more flare-ups of my MS symptoms, but I truly believe that because of Cathe, the flare-ups were shorter in duration. I also believe my random physical disabilities that occur during flare-ups are not as severe because her workouts include such great functional exercises.

When a flare-up happens it's always a surprise as to what symptoms I'll have and the duration of the flare-up. But because of Cathe I'm stronger, have better balance and coordination, and am in the best shape of my life.

Words cannot express how grateful I am to you. You have improved the quality of my life more than you will ever know. Keep the challenging, intense workouts coming!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa I am getting all teary reading your post. How incredible you are! What an example of strength and grace and determination. Thank you for sharing your story, and may you continue to be blessed with the strength to live as well with your MS as you are able to today.

Blessings and hugs,
Julie

Fit Over 40

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.