Texas Road Trip General Information

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our next tour event after the Glassboro Trip will be held at the beautiful and scenic Woodlands Resort located a mere thirty miles from downtown Houston, Texas from October 8th -10th (Columbus Day Weekend)

For over thirty five years, The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center has been the resort destination of choice in the Houston area for leisure and business travelers and was constructed to blend in with the beautiful natural surroundings. This facility features over 180 miles of hiking and biking trails through the southern reaches of the East Texas Piney Woods, two championship golf courses, 21 tennis courts, and the Forest Oasis Waterscape with hours of endless fun for everyone in your family - so bring the entire family and make this Cathlete road trip a family vacation. Special social pre-event activities are being planned, so you may want to arrive a day early.

Registration for Texas will begin May 25, 2010 at noon (EST). A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your spot for this event. The Texas event is limited to the first 130 people to signup. Further details on how to sign up will be posted on our websites. We will also post a link here once everything is finalized and uploaded.

need URL for registration

What URL should I be at as I prepare to register? I'll be at work, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to search your around your website for the correct link at the last second. Just point me to a link(even if it doesn't work right now), and I'll be there at 9:00am PST(Noon EST)!
(I'll just be a tiny bit late to the meeting I am suppose to be at, as it conflicts with registration. Setting my priorities!;))

thanks!

back again....
Hi again, I just looked around for a few minutes, and I found this link. Is this the correct link to be at?
http://cathe.com/mount-up-cathletes-we%e2%80%99re-going-to-texas

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.