Teeter Inversion Table

Any thoughts on the Teeter Inversion Table? I am considering the Limited 3 Model. It would be used to help with low back pain, shoulder, and neck pain.

I'm open to considering other brands if the consensus is that inversion actually helps alleviate tightness and pain. Or is it all just hype?

Thanks!

Lisa

DirtDiva recommended a Teeter Table for my DH and WE LOVE IT!!!
Okay, well all caps tells me that's some serious love. Thank you for the feedback! :) What are the distinguishing features of the 970? My one concern about the Limited 3 is that people say it hurts your ankles and shins pretty quickly

@Nanbo , looks like the 970 and Limited 3 are virtually identical. I think the main difference is the Limited 3 is the version offered through Costco.

Have you experienced any ankle or shin pain while using the product? That's the most common negative review that I have come across.

Lisa, we bought one 4 years ago. I believe it is the 960. My husband uses it regularly and has not been to the chiropractor since. Been amazing for him. I use it about once a week on weekends and feel great afterwards.

Edited: just noticed your question about ankle pain. My husband broke his ankle and was a year out from healing when we purchased this. Once he got his doctors approval he started and never had any pain. I have been fine too. No issues.

Lisa, we bought one 4 years ago. I believe it is the 960. My husband uses it regularly and has not been to the chiropractor since. Been amazing for him. I use it about once a week on weekends and feel great afterwards.

Edited: just noticed your question about ankle pain. My husband broke his ankle and was a year out from healing when we purchased this. Once he got his doctors approval he started and never had any pain. I have been fine too. No issues.

@labnick , yay for your husband! That's a strong endorsement for sure. Thank you for your response. I placed my order after reading the responses here!

@Nanbo , looks like the 970 and Limited 3 are virtually identical. I think the main difference is the Limited 3 is the version offered through Costco.

Have you experienced any ankle or shin pain while using the product? That's the most common negative review that I have come across.
I keep the ankle "grippers" loose and it eliminates any discomfort I may have felt. I find I have to wear shoes (barefoot or just socks hurts the ankles and feet). In the extreme upside-down position I have slight discomfort on the top of my feet, but I think that most users say this goes away as you become more confident with the position.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.