Suggestion: Live rotations

Laurence

Hi there!
A suggestion for Cathe's Team: it would be great to offer rotations with Live videos only - they are my favs but I am always confused on which one to pick to have a well rounded fitness program.
Thanks!

I try to match a live workout for the dvd workout if I'm doing a rotation. I too love live so much, so I just try and do a similar workout. I hardly ever do her rotations to match because I'm not a fan of total body weights. I do like more split, so I change them around and usually takes me a week or more to finish the rotation due to this but I love filling in with the live workouts.

Hi,

I have 2 Cathe Live rotation documents that I got from another Cathlete's blog. PM me your email address and I will send them to you

Deb

Hi,

I have 2 Cathe Live rotation documents that I got from another Cathlete's blog. PM me your email address and I will send them to you

Deb
Thanks Deb, are they from 2lazy4thegym.com? I found these ones but they are a bit old and don't use recent live workouts. Cheers,
Laurence

I try to match a live workout for the dvd workout if I'm doing a rotation. I too love live so much, so I just try and do a similar workout. I hardly ever do her rotations to match because I'm not a fan of total body weights. I do like more split, so I change them around and usually takes me a week or more to finish the rotation due to this but I love filling in with the live workouts.
Thanks for the advice, I might try this!

Laurence,

Yes, that is where I got them. I asked one time if Cathe would consider posting a LIVE rotation, but it was not something they wanted to do at the time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.