Shipping options questions

aqua girl

Cathlete
I am confused over the shipping options...........if I put bars, a set of Boss bands, and the barbell pole only in the cart and choose my shipping options, I only get 2 options UPS 2 Day and UPS Next Day, why is UPS Ground which would be cheaper by far, not an option? The rates for 2 Day & Next Day are always extremely higher............just curious.........

Last edited:
That's confusing ...
Yes it is, so if I would get the bars, the whole 40lb barbell set (which I don’t need cause I
already have weight plates)..and the Boss Bands, my cheapest shipping is like $66.00
which for all that, bars, bands, and barbell pole & 35lbs of weight plates isn’t too bad,
with UPS ground. But if I would get the bars, bands and just the barbell pole the
cheapest shipping option is $103.00 with no UPS ground option, only 2 day or next day.
crazy!

Hi aqua girl, you should see all the rates, including UPS Ground. Are you using your phone or a computer? And have you tried scrolling to make sure the rate is not hidden? If you're using a phone, try holding it in the horizontal position and see if this helps.

if I put in long bands, STS bars and barbell pole only, there are only 2 options, 2 day ups &
next day ups. On ipad & computer….in drop down box….. I see only 2….vertical or
horizontal & halfway in between

Last edited:
So for giggles, I put dip bars, the barbell (pole only) and the tall boss bands in my cart to see what shipping option i got ... Next-day AIR and 2-day Air were my only options. .. no ground options given! :(

OK, UPS ground is there...........but it still doesn't make sense............for example............

Long Boss Bands, STS bars & Barbell pole only...........$79.77

verus

Long Boss Bands, STS bars & 40lb Barbell set (pole & 35 lbs of weight plates..........$66.16

why is it cheaper to ship 40 lbs of barbell pole & all those weight plates compared to shipping
the 5lb pole......

The reason you see this is when you order a "weight set" UPS thinks this is one product, but it's really two products that have to ship separately. Hence, UPS can not accurately determine the correct shipping rate. We get around this problem by only charging a $15 flat rate for shipping the barbell and absorbing the rest of the shipping costs in the price of the product.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.