RWH on a Nano

syrsteel

Hi everyone,
I got my RWH downloads onto iTunes. When I try to get them onto my Nano (7th generation) I get an error that says "were not copied because they cannot be played on this ipod". The download tutorials say they can be played on the Nano. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I am having the exact same problem. I get the same message when I try to transfer the new workouts onto my Ipod and Iphone. I made sure everything is updated to the latest version. I have no problems transferring any of my old downloads over to those devices.

I'm having the same problem... I'm guessing no on has the answer yet? I looked up the video specifications for the nano and I'm guessing its because the pixels of the videos (1280x720)exceed the limitation of the nano (720x576).

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem with the ICE series. I guess downloads from now on will not be compatible with the Nano? I wish I had known about this in advance--I had been hoping to use the Muscle Meltdowns during my lunchtime workouts at the office gym.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.