Push-ups check-in June 24

honeybunch1

Cathlete
C'MON, YOUSE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! We're not very good with keepin' up with the push-ups check-in. I KNOW you're out there doin' them, so this is a gentle prompt to let us know how you're progressing with the challenge.

I KNOW you don't like to do them, but believe me, they do such incredible things for your upper body, especially strength gains and definition.

I did 200 in pretty quick succession this morning so's I could get on with the donuts. Who's next out there?

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias ;-)

I did pushups on friday. I did 30 regular pushups. I also did P90X CS and did various pushups prison cell, sphynx, walking, balance, two speed (fast then slow), & plankwork. How's that?

Catherine

Very good! I was about to give up on the push-up check-ins.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias ;-)

I did 29 this morning. I wanted to get in 30 but just couldn't push up all the way on the last one. I'll do 30 on Tuesday.:)

I think you were right in your original post. We're out there doing them just not posting. I have to admit I am not working as hard as I could be on these right now. I am trying to focus as much of my energy as I can on my chinups. It seems as though I can only really focus on one thing at a time. That's not to say that's all I work on, but I really put my heart and soul into one thing and that's where I see the best results. Does that make sense?

Will still be working on them, maybe just not as hard as I should.

Catherine ;)

Let's see if this works. This is for you HB

1.gif
1.gif

1.gif

She's got her whip out watch out :eek: :eek:

Catherine

I know what ya mean about not being able to push up on that last one. I sometimes fall on my face from trying so hard LOL

Catherine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.