P90X Discounts

javajane

Recently, someone posted a discount code for the P90X system. I just called their customer service number and was told that they are no longer offering promo discounts. Any of you sly fitness shoppers have suggests on finding P90X at better than offered price?

Thanks in advance,

Debbie Russo

I think a lot of people have gotten P90X on ebay. I've been keeping my eye on them, but the bids are almost as high as buying from Beachbody. Especially this time of year when everyone has great intentions.

I noticed you are from New Hope. That is one of my favorite places to visit. My DH and I were there last July, visiting wineries and shopping. It's a lovely part of PA.

Hi Debbie,

That's a bit confusing to me. I just ordered P90 last night, online, and used the 25% off discount code they gave me when I ordered P90X last November. The discount worked.

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

I guess you get the discount because you previously ordered. This is my first time. ;)

I have been debating whether or not to order for so long. Every time I get ready to order I hear not so great things, then I hold off, and then everyone says they are getting great results.

I have been "doing" Cathe forever and I am very happy with my fitness level and I think she puts out an amazing product, and even though I feel like I am cheating on her, I really am craving some variety.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.