On demand app update

aqua girl

Cathlete
I updated app on new iPad with IOS 14 but I don't get full screen on playing video nor do I see
Any where on player to make it full screen. I updated on iPad with IOS 10 and it is full screen.
Why is this?

I’m having the same problem on an older iPad that I keep in my exercise area and use exclusively for playing Cathe On Demand. When you select a workout and push play, it shows up in a smaller box. What’s worse is that if you click outside that box the window showing the workout vanishes and can’t be found, although it keeps on playing (sound continues). I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to make the video stop.

I have a newer iPad and on this one On Demand seems to work fine, although the sound was gone on some segments (but it might have been a faulty premix—it was the Perfect 30 Upper/Lower/Core/extended stretch premix).

Both iPads are using the same IOS 14, just as Aqua girl reports.

Glad it’s just not me. I have another iPad with IOS 12 on it and updated the
App and the video screen is full screen, so definitely a problem with The update
And IOS 14.

I am having the same issue… Ipad, update… workouts are in a small box.. I reinstalled App.. didn’t help. Any suggestions for a fix?

Hi All, we're aware of this issue and have already fixed it. We're just waiting on Apple to approve our latest update to Cathe OnDemand. Once our newest build is released and you update our OnDemand app you should be able to play your videos full screen on your iPad once again. App approval from Apple can take a few hours or several days.

Hi Everyone,

Apple has now released our latest build for our Cathe OnDemand app. This build will fix the problem many of you have reported about not being able to play your videos full screen on your iPad. Just update your app and hopefully, everything should be fine now.

Hi Everyone,

Apple has now released our latest build for our Cathe OnDemand app. This build will fix the problem many of you have reported about not being able to play your videos full screen on your iPad. Just update your app and hopefully, everything should be fine now.
It still doesn’t work properly on my iPad . I can’t cast to chromecast and all I get is a small screen...

It still doesn’t work properly on my iPad . I can’t cast to chromecast and all I get is a small screen...
Hi Leonie, that probably means you didn't install the newest update or the old app needs to be killed first. I would suggest force closing the current app and then delete the current app. Then install the newest Cathe OnDemand app.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.