OD/Live Newbie

Melnjross

I have debated OnDemand/Live for a LONG time! Well, I took the plunge today. Within 30 minutes, I was doing a Cathe Live workout. I was overwhelmed-like a kid in a candy store when I saw all of the options! I am so excited to be participating, but I do have a couple of questions that I could not find the answers to or I missed. Are you not able to do a Blender from the ROKU itself? I do not see the option? I also do not see the Workout Blender link on my iphone app? So using these two devices, am I unable to use that feature? I see the link on neither. Any other newbie advice for smooth sailing? Oh, and I don't recall seeing the new Lite series. Are they on there yet? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi Melnjross, you have to create workouts for the Workout Blender using a computer, but you can view the workouts you or others create on any of our OnDemand apps. The LITE workouts are not available on OnDemand yet but will be soon.

Hi Melnjross, you have to create workouts for the Workout Blender using a computer, but you can view the workouts you or others create on any of our OnDemand apps. The LITE workouts are not available on OnDemand yet but will be soon.

So, from my desktop here I can create a blender? I just went to OnDemand here (I am on computer) and did not see the button to do that on here when I went there and clicked view videos. Thanks...

Hi Melnjross,

I would suggest first watching our Workout Blender tutorial videos. I've copied the links below. Let me know if this helps?

How Can I learn to use the Workout Blender
We’ve made two video tutorials that will teach even a computer novice how to easily use the Workout Blender:
  • Tutorial #1 will show you how to use all of the basic functions in the Workout Blender.
  • Tutorial #2 will teach you how to share your workout creations with others as well as to easily import your fellow Cathlete workout mixes.

Hi Melnjross,

I would suggest first watching our Workout Blender tutorial videos. I've copied the links below. Let me know if this helps?

How Can I learn to use the Workout Blender
We’ve made two video tutorials that will teach even a computer novice how to easily use the Workout Blender:
  • Tutorial #1 will show you how to use all of the basic functions in the Workout Blender.
  • Tutorial #2 will teach you how to share your workout creations with others as well as to easily import your fellow Cathlete workout mixes.
Ok, I do believe I have it figured out. Thank you for the assistance and for creating this amazing feature. I cannot wait to get started!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.