new to the forum

tracye

Hi all!! I am new to the forum but not to Cathe... I started doing Cathe dvds 1 year and 5 mos. ago. I remember because I was so thrilled to find the dvds--I said to myself...

"where has she been all my exercising life??"

Anyway, due to circumstances beyond my control, I have had to take off the last 3 months and, being 41, have lost much of my fitness level. I just got the new beg/int. workout dvd to get me going again.

I decided to join the forum to help keep me going and encourage me as I start back up again. I am excited to meet all of my fellow Cathe-ites and look forward to being a part of this forum.

Just wanted to say hello all!!!:)

tracye

hi tracye welcome to the forums. i believe there are a group of beg/int. folks that post a check in as well as several others. i think its great you are getting back into it. i am sure once you get up and going you will be killer.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Hi tracye!

Welcome to the forum!

You'll find lots of help and words of encouragement on this forum so you came to the right place! And don't worry, we all fall off the exercise wagon every once in a while!

Glad you're here!

:) Nicole

Welcome! I am the same age as you are and I recently made a huge comeback. Starting with easier tapes is a great idea.

There are some great women here! Enjoy!

Melissa

Welcome back!

Like Melissa I also just have had a big comeback after a year off and I'm a bit older than you. After 8 weeks I'm about 75% back so.. there is hope!

This is a great forum. Glad to have you here!

Welcome tracye...and welcome back into exercising. Like everyone said this is a great and helpful forum...Glad you joined us..http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0099.gif[/img]...Carole

Hi Tracye! If you've been lurking at all, you may already know that the majority of posters here are women in your age group. What state are you from?

Welcome!

-Nancy

Hey Tracye, welcome!!!

We all go through our times. We'll help you get back on track!
You already have the motivation or you wouldn't have joined the forum. Take that with you to your DVD player and use it for your workout}(

keep us updated:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.