New Cathe Fitness Products Have Arrived - Order Now and Save 20%

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
newProductMontage653px.jpg

We're Celebrating The Arrival Of Our Newest Cathe Fitness Products By Offering 20% Off All Cathe Equipment*

USA customers can order now at https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh Use Coupon code: CATHE20

*Important: International customers need to wait until 2-4-22 to order to give time for our International shipping cart to correctly update shipping charges for the new fitness products. Currently, we are only taking orders from USA customers.

Our newest Cathe fitness products have just arrived and are now in stock. This time we've added extra-long Boss Bands for taller Cathletes, pink, blue, and grey weightlifting gloves, camo weightlifting gloves with wrist support, pink boxing gloves, camo boxing gloves, orange and black barbell pads, red and yellow quick-release barbell collars, MicroLoad 1lb (each) and 2lb (each) gloves, and an easy to use yoga carry strap.

To celebrate we're offering 20% off on the entire line of Cathe fitness products (old and new), now thru Feb 14th.

Our newest Cathe fitness products have just arrived and are now in stock. This time we've added extra-long Boss Bands for taller Cathletes, pink, blue, and grey weightlifting gloves, camo weightlifting gloves with wrist support, pink boxing gloves, camo boxing gloves, orange and black barbell pads, red and yellow quick-release barbell collars, MicroLoad 1lb (each) and 2lb (each) gloves, and an easy to use yoga carry strap.

To celebrate we're offering 20% off on the entire line of Cathe fitness products (old and new), now thru Feb 14th.

Cathe-653px-catheFitnessProductsCoupon20Off.jpg

Last edited:
My order came today. Just in case someone else wondering about the size. I ordered the weight lifting cloves in small all 3 colors :) I couldn't decide. They are super cute. They don't feel snug at all like her old one did. They are very comply. I am glad I didn't go up a size. I am very happy with my order. Can't wait to try the boxing cloves, micro cloves :p

Which micro loaded gloves did you get Belinda?

My order came today. Just in case someone else wondering about the size. I ordered the weight lifting cloves in small all 3 colors :) I couldn't decide. They are super cute. They don't feel snug at all like her old one did. They are very comply. I am glad I didn't go up a size. I am very happy with my order. Can't wait to try the boxing cloves, micro cloves :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.