My X10 DVD no longer works. Should I try Ripped with HIIT digital download to replace it? Or a different one?

I've had the X10 DVD for a while, and in the past months I built up my endurance level slowly from doing just one of the workouts (plus warm-up and cool-down) to two, and now I'm up to three (I haven't progressed beyond that, as my legs are usually fried after doing X10 Step + Low Impact + Fat Burning one right after the other, for example!). I've tried the different combinations of three that are offered as premixes.

As of today, it seems my DVD is now officially too scratched to keep using it. So, what would you do in my shoes? Buy X10 again, or try one of her other HIIT workouts? I will add that I am trying to do around 45 minutes total (or 50) per workout.

Other DVD's or digital downloads I already own are: XTrain SuperCuts, CrossFire, and To The Max. I just barely purchased ICE Metabolic Total Body and ICE Boot Camp Circuit about a week ago and have done each of those workouts (although not yet the blizzard part) once through.

Honestly, I would buy another X10 DVD - that is one of my favorite because it's so much fun and intense. Also, since you've been working your way up and you're at #3, I would continue my progress to be able to do all 5!! You can definitely reach it, so go ahead and buy another one and continue your "X10 Journey", it's worth the money! :)

Honestly, I would buy another X10 DVD - that is one of my favorite because it's so much fun and intense. Also, since you've been working your way up and you're at #3, I would continue my progress to be able to do all 5!! You can definitely reach it, so go ahead and buy another one and continue your "X10 Journey", it's worth the money! :)

I love x10! Not sure if you bought your original from the Cathe website. They have replaced DVDs for me that have had defects. It’s worth a try. They have the best customer service.

Customer service is the bomb!!! Contact them. They replaced a broken DVD for me.....it snapped in half when I took it out of the case....I think it was one of the pure strength ones. So it was old.

No, I didn't buy the original from the Cathe website. I got it from Amazon a few years ago, I think. But I appreciate your input all the same. I'll probably repurchase X10 from the download site!

The closest alternative to X10 in concept IMO is XTrain Tabatacise, if you were looking for something in the spirit of X10 but different. The DVD lets you add on segments up to 5 tabata segments that add up to around 45 minutes total. It also contains the bonus back burn sets segment from Xtrain and 2 core segments. I have both and love both. They are similar but different enough to have both. The most obvious differences between the two is that X10 doesn't have any premixes that include a core segment, and Tabatacise doesn't use any weights (you only need a step for Tabatacise).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.