My 30th Birthday Resolution

elyon74

O.k. I will make it short.
I weighed 196 pounds in 1997, and have pretty much kept it off for seven years through exercise and proper diet. I started another workout program that involves weights and cardio 2 and 1/2 years ago...I have obtained my weight goal of 140 pounds,I am five foot five almost five foot six, I sway between 140 and 145....My goal is to lose 7 pounds in the next 2 weeks.

I have been working out with Cathe's workouts for 4 weeks now(2days of cathe's with rotating Firm videos,and Tae bo, and treadmill)I can allready see my glutes gaining muscle, and my upper abs are actually starting to cut, I can't beleive it. I have found a 1400 calorie diet that I have been doing for 3 days, so cross your fingers for me.

Be healthy is a good resolution fotr birthday. You have done a great work already.I lost lot of weight two years ago.It woul be easier if I would discover cathe and these forum in that time.Now I enjoy working out like never before and there is a marevollus people in these forums that are going to help you when you will need support or counsel.Stay with that resolution but don't go so fast.It is better to lose the weight with a little more time and not regain it.Anyway I hope you will reach your goal.Have a good weekend.

Congratulations on your success and continued effort on your fitness and good health! Keep up the great work! :) :)

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.