Keeping it clean!

Yes, that was the "joke" that was deleted.
Also, the person's post that was deleted has never, ever, posted about a Cathe (or any) workout.
No posts on anything fitness related (at least not sarcastically).
Why this person is *here* is beyond me.

Ohhhh....I did see that. I didn't open the thread though. Dirty jokes are just dumb. Now, give me an anti Bush joke...(just KIDDING!!!!! Even Bill Clinton likes the guy now.)

I think if you're considering posting a joke, and there are parts of it that you have to ***** out because the language is inappropriate, you may want to reconsider.

Just my two cents:)

The joke was a little off the wall.I read it but I didn't have nothing nice to say,so I didn't.I think thats been our new saying around here:) I have heard jokes very similar,which is fine but to read it on this site...there was no need of it.I considered it as something Cathe and alot of the forum members wouldn't want to read.Obviously, not many replied
Lori:)

>Also, the person's post that was deleted has never, ever,
>posted about a Cathe (or any) workout.
>No posts on anything fitness related (at least not
>sarcastically).

how did you find that out? Just curious...

I guess I'm wondering why some didn't get Cathe's post the first time around. Why would it be acceptable this time?

Boy, you don't visit the forum for a day and you miss something...

The last joke thread I read was the one Maximus posted, about God and Satan. That was pretty cool, and fitness-related, too.:)

Pinky

I missed it. Not that it's a problem or anything. Alot of things go kind of fast around here, I think because so many people are posting now. It is Cathe's site.

Agree! Glad it was deleted and agree the person really NEVER does post about anything work out related. Funny I thought I was the only one who saw that. In fact the person had some pretty caustic remarks. So hats off to you for deleting it.

I think it's great to see making a stand and acting on what's ok for the forum.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.