Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal.....

Love it. I mix it with Kashi Go Lean, or Good Friends cereal and then top it with fresh berries and Silk vanilla soy milk. Yum.

LOVE IT!!! I could eat a whole box in one sitting! I prefer it straight from the box or mixed with yogurt. I use to have to keep it up real high so that I would have to climb to get it, otherwise I would eat it all at once:p !

I am not so crazy about the higher carb count but am forgiving since it has so much fiber and protein.

My favorite cereal! BUT - I will not eat it on week days. The high fiber really gets to me and I try to avoid getting stuck in the bathroom at work!;-)

Love it! It's a staple in my house.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

does a bear... oops! lol!

yes yes YES! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i eat it every workday for breakfast! with a banana and light chocolate soy milk.. i HAVE to measure it or i'll eat way too much!

i don't care for the plain go lean.. IMO it's like eating paper.. but the crunch.. YUM YUM YUM!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I used to eat it and other fiber cereals. Couldn't figure out why I'd just bloat up in the afternoon so badly. Finally figured out it was the cereal. Quit eating it and no problems ever since. I'm talking painful bloating.

Jeanette

I don't, it's very sweet w/ 13 gms of sugar per serving. DH likes it around for snacks & dessert. But one of my dogs in gonzo over it! If DH has a bowl, she's respectfully begging for him to share.

Debra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.