June 18, 2020

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday June 18th, 2020 at 9:15am EST we’ll be doing “Burn Sets Live: Back, Chest and Shoulders! Get ready to pick up some heavier weights and slow down the reps. We’ll be working in a 10 to 12 rep range for each exercise. In this workout you’ll do nine rounds of Back, Chest and Shoulder exercises (in that order) with a different exercise (or slightly different exercise) for each body part in each round. As always it will take some guess work to get the perfect weight to make this the “perfect” workout. Have back up weights and a notebook handy to jot down helpful notes regarding your weight selection. I’ll be working hard (and guessing my weight) right along with you. Let’s do this!

Equipment Needed:

A full sized step with three or four risers under each side.

A fitness mat

Various weighted dumbbells from 5lbs and up. I’m going to be using 20’s and heavier for some of the back and chest exercises so time to dust those off if you have them.13C97662-EBF2-40C0-AC7B-F792669A5E9A.jpegp

Yessss!!! I’ve been wanting Cathe to do a Live class with heavier weights at a slower pace! More strength based vs endurance with lighter weights! We need more of these please!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.