Is anyone coming Thurs night?

I am. actually coming in either early Thurs morning or Wed night. I have a customer up at McGuire AFB that I'm going to visit briefly in the late-morning/early afternoon.

I still need to post up that I need a roommate...have not booked my room yet.

I would be up for a glass of wine!

Laina

I plan on coming in Thursday evening depending on the weather. I know in previous years, my flights have been delayed and I end up getting in really late.

Jean

Oh yay! Let's plan on congregating in the Residence lobby at about 6-7. Then we'll take it from there.

Jeanie, which airport are you flying into? If it's NWK I could pick you up on the way down.........

BTW I plan on buying my booze on the way down. I'll be taking requests over the next couple of months. :D;):cool:

Laura, thanks so much for the ride offer, but I will be coming in to the Philadelphia airport. All this talk of everyone getting together has me wishing the roadtrip wasn't so far away. Hopefully the next couple of months will go by quickly.

Oh yay! Let's plan on congregating in the Residence lobby at about 6-7. Then we'll take it from there.

Jeanie, which airport are you flying into? If it's NWK I could pick you up on the way down.........

BTW I plan on buying my booze on the way down. I'll be taking requests over the next couple of months. :D;):cool:

Me likey :p

Belinda, LauraMax is no longer coming to the RT, but we're still planning to meet in the lobby Thursday PM anyway. Can't wait to see you and Alesia again!!

Jodi, we can't wait to see you again! Alesia is so excited, lol! I was hoping to met LauraMax, maybe another time.

Me too, me too! Can't wait to see you all. Belinda, I didn't realize you and Alesia were coming! Yaaah! See everyone in 5 days!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi everyone. I'll be coming Thursday too. I'll meet up with you in the Residence Inn lobby around 6:00ish. Can't wait to see all of you!!

I didn't know Laura wasn't coming :-( We'll miss you Laura.

See ya in 5 days!!!

Sherry

sherry916 said:
Hi everyone. I'll be coming Thursday too. I'll meet up with you in the Residence Inn lobby around 6:00ish. Can't wait to see all of you!!

I didn't know Laura wasn't coming :-( We'll miss you Laura.

See ya in 5 days!!!

Sherry

Sherry, see you soon! It's going to be a blast, like last year! Yes, Laura will be missed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.