Important - All Those with Password Problems

JeanneMarie, you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forums page and click on "contact us". This will create a "ticket" for SNM to work on getting you a password assigned to your old name. Simple tell them you can not get your password via email and they will send you one to use. You can then change it once you log in. Be sure to tell them your email addy and your old user name that you want to restore. I did this the other day and they restored mine very quickly. HTHs

Thank you! I tried this. I cannot get a message to them under the "contact us" link because it won't recognize my email address... the old one OR the new one.

How can I ask for help if I am not recognized, even under my new username and email?
:(

Thank you! I tried this. I cannot get a message to them under the "contact us" link because it won't recognize my email address... the old one OR the new one.

How can I ask for help if I am not recognized, even under my new username and email?
:(

That's odd? It worked for me and several others. Sorry, I thought maybe this might get it fixed for you. Maybe after the RT is over you will get some help.

One more thought and you've probably tried this. Did you try clicking on first time user under the contact us??

I did Catherine! In fact, I sent a ticket that way, but no response.

Thanks for your help. It seems that my old username is just out of luck. I noticed that I am still listed under the members list though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.