I need help locating the 8 premixes for STS Total Body in Workout Manager.

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM,

I have a question about STS Total Body Workout and the Workout Manager. I can't seem to see or locate in the Workout Manager Upper Body Only premix - 24.00 min as indicated on the back of the dvd and on your website at shop cathe.com under workout dvds- STS Total Body- clicking on the premixes tab. How and where can I locate this in the workout manager? I can only find STS Total Body listed at all except on the workout manager select STS Workout then scroll down to find STS Total Body workout near bottom of list then it shows just a few. It shows STS Total Body- Isolation and Compound. Then under premixes it only lists two options: Timesaver - Compound Only exercises = 53 Minutes, and Lower Body = 22 Minutes. So, here[s the problem I can't locate in the workout manager under either DVD selections or STS Workouts for STS Total Body all 8 premixes as shown on front of dvd or the Lower Body Only premix that is 24 minutes. Could you please let me know where to find it and the breakdown? I would also like to know what the chapter breakdown shows for the exercises for the Upper Body only premix. Thank you in advance because I'm really interested in trying this out but would like to know more beforehand.

Thanks bunches!

Nora

I have noticed that too the other day, when trying to log a STS Total Body premix into my WM. Would be great if this could be fixed.

Could you please look into this, SNM? The premixes are indeed not completely listed in the Workout Manager.
Thanks for all of your support :)

STS Total Body Premixes

They don't exist. We've never added the STS Total Body premixes to the Workout Manager. It's something we will get to eventually, but right now we're totally booked on other things. STS Total Body premixes are a little more difficult to make because they need to have workout cards added to them, so they will take a developer a good week of work to do. When things slow down we can look into getting this done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.