I’ve Never Been So Excited for My Cathe Subscription to Expire!

gypsymom

Cathlete
(Almost) 6 months ago, I mistakenly signed up for Cathe Live only. It expires on Monday and I can’t wait to sign up for ALL of Cathe On Demand to do her newest videos. I’ve been jealously spying on you guys loving them so much. I’ll get to join in soon! EXPIRE! EXPIRE! EXPIRE! ☺️

(Almost) 6 months ago, I mistakenly signed up for Cathe Live only. It expires on Monday and I can’t wait to sign up for ALL of Cathe On Demand to do her newest videos. I’ve been jealously spying on you guys loving them so much. I’ll get to join in soon! EXPIRE! EXPIRE! EXPIRE! ☺
I understand how you feel!!! I cancel my $19.97 plan last month due to some financial problems. I was going through Cathe dts ! Now, I am back! Had some of her DVDs, but it wasn't the same!!
Now, I have demand this month and loving every minute of it!

:) Jenny Denny

I've had her On Demand since day one and have loved every minute of it. I haven't purchased a series since RWH. I know a lot of people still prefer the dvds, but I love having the extra space of no dvds. I love her live classes and really love the blender.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.