How long are download purchases available?

Alexis

I purchased downloads for a couple of the videos I owned so that I could do my faves when I travel.... this was actually in 2010... I think (it hasn't been recent). When I made these purchases, I assumed that I would always have access to the downloads that I purchased. I upgraded my tablet & micro SD card earlier this year and thought I transferred everything that was on my old card, but as it turns out my purchased Cathe workouts are not there...How do I get access to my purchased downloads? Your purchase review only goes back o 2013. Is there a way you can make sure any download purchase always shows in the purchase history so that the purchaser always has access, no matter what year they purchased it?... does it seem like I just typed "purchase" like a million times? lol

I've had to re-download a couple of times due to a failed hard-drive and failed external hard-drive. I used the link that was sent to me in my original purchase. Do you have that link? If not, I would email support and see if they can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.