Home Tab

The Home Tab at the top of the thecathenation.com/forum page links to a red hat linux support page. In fact, www.thecathenation.com directs to:

"Red Hat Enterprise Linux Test Page This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly."

Yes, we have taken down the home page (www.thecathenation.com) as it had some very major problems when we went live today. You will currently find some very major problems on almost every section of our new site including links and buttons that don’t work, images that are missing, features that are not working, corrupt CSS code that makes the site look very bad, etc.. Most of our developers have been working some incredible hours, so were letting them get some sleep tonight and have tomorrow off. They will resume fixing bugs and major problems on Monday and within a few days you will get to see the site the way it was designed and should be. Unfortunately, not having the home page up leaves you with only a partial picture of our new site. But we felt it was better to launch what we have working now “warts and all” and at least get the forums running again on a limited basis.

No worries -- I just wanted to tell you guys just in case it was supposed to point to something else. I know how one bad line of CSS can make a website look terrible. I'm really glad that you've put up what you've can in the meantime...I'm getting a sense of how big this project is just from the basic architecture of the site. It's a formidable project and thank you so much for putting in the effort for this. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.