Hi everyone;sorta new here!!

kaylasmom321

Cathlete
I just wanted to introduce myself!! I have been mostly lurking, but have posted a few times. My name is Nancy J., and I have been working out to Cathe since May '06. I had been doing Firms for about 12 years; throughout my pregnancy in '02, and after the baby. Having turned 40, I wanted more of a challenge, hence the change to Cathe!!! She is no doubt the Best!!! I like to consider my fondness for her workouts and reading the forum my healthy addiction! Looks like here I am in good company!:) I am a hairstylist and single mom!(with thoughts of possibly becoming certified in exercise science). I was wondering how many of you have embarked on that, and what your experience has been like. Any comments or suggestions appreciated! Thanks!!!Nancy J.~~~~

Hi Nancy. Welcome to the forums. Like you, I didn't start with Cathe until after I turned 40. I discovered Cathe on FitTV and I've been hooked ever since. I had never seen such an advanced instructor around. I have had great success with Cathe as I'm sure you will too.
Cathe is definitely a healthy addiction.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Marcy

hi nancy,

i have been working out with cathe for many years. however, i have only recently joined the forums. welcome. great bunch of people here.

suri

Welcome Nancy,

I have been doing cathe for a while now like 5 years give or take. I just started posting often recently. The people here are great and you can learn a lot from these ladies. Welcome again

Melissa

Welcome to the Forums Nancy! I was a former Firmie myself but discovered Cathe in the early 90's. She is the best IMO...:)

Hi Nancy!

I'm kinda new here to. Everyone is so polite on this forum.
I've only been working with Cathe videos for about 2 months now and I've lost 5 lbs, and gained alot of energy and strength. Oh and I'm 42 years old. I have been married for 15 years. I am a school bus driver. I drive for special needs adults. Hope to talk soon!

Welcome again!

Welcome Nancy, you've found a wonderful place to hang out. You are too right about it being an addiciton but it's the best one I've tried!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Thanks again everyone! I've been feelin' lousy with Bronchitis the past few days, so its nice to get some new welcome posts! I Cannot wait to get back to my regular workouts! Take care, Nancy~~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.