Help! I need advice!

Someone suggested I post here to benefit from everyone's expertise!
Here is my situation: I am 34, 5'9 and 135 lbs. I have finally gotten to my goal weight after gaining alot of weight with my 3rd child (now 3). I recently discovered Cathe's workouts (am sooo glad that I did!) I have purchased KPC/L&G, BC/ME and HST and love them all. My problem is that I have a very hard time gaining and maintaining muscletone in my lower body and I can't seem to get rid of that layer of fat on my legs either! My question is what kind of rotation should I do with these dvd's and should I be incorporating more heavy lifting for my legs or lighter weight more reps? How many days of cardio? I currently use these dvds 4-5 days per week but not sure of what rotation I should use. I don't want to go thru another summer hiding my legs!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. ( I don't have much of choice for cardio except for dvds or videos. Any other dvd suggestions? Nothing too dancey with difficult steps). Thanks in advance for your help!

You might try the rotations forum. There are a couple of ladies there who are great at creating rotations.

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.