Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs March 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I overslept again. I'm just getting started. I guess I'll go do a Cardio Coach on the Treadmill since the DH is finished working out. I'll probably do Hip Hop Abs & some yoga too. I'll be back later.

Morning Maniacs!

This morning I did Cardio Coach #4. This is one tough workout, its the hardest in the series. Its only 45 minutes but its brutal. I stayed on my treadmill for another 10 minuutes and then stretched. Workout was 58 minutes, was in my zone for 45 minutes and burned 319 calories. Travelled 3.45 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning, I am off to do some cardio and abs. Hopefully some yoga. I need to get done so I can leave for the school early today. THey are having the first showing of my grandchildren's play at 2 this afternoon. I will post back later on what I do for a workout. I still want to get in kickboxing and Rhythmic step this week and another treadmill run. BBL

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Maeghan,

My oldest ds is getting pretty sassy these days too!!! A lot of times, he gets pretty cranky when he is coming down with something....like now...he is sick again!!! I am so sick of illnesses. He slept in today. After he finally woke up, he drank 3 glasses of orange juice. Now he is back on the couch. Poor thing!

Good morning to everybody! This morning I tried Billy Blank's Ultimate Bootcamp. I worked up a pretty good sweat. He is a bit odd though....kind of hard to switch from Cathe to Billy!

Better go take care of sick children....again....

Sara

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am cleaning..all day until I get it done. Like Bionics yesterday, I want everything spotless and organized. I expect another phone call soon to show our house again. I just expect one...getting into mid march here. Let's sell this house once and for all!!!!!! My FIL just better find his own soon. He ain't moving in the new house with us. I just feel so weird being alone with him in my home. I hope he has alot of errands to do so I can clean alone.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte,

I feel sorry for you...in-laws suck...especially if they have dogs! We had to live with my in-laws about 6 years ago for 2 months while we were waiting for our house. It was not so bad since they vacation a lot in the summer. They were there part of the time though. It sucked. I feel for ya!!!! Can't he just buy your house? Hey, make him clean!!! Scrub toilets, clean ceiling fans, mop on his hands and knees, etc. Surely that will make him hurry and find a house!

Sara

I ended up doing Cardio Coach 1 on the Treadmill. I then did Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio 1 and just a small portion of Tae Bo Celebrity Fit Cardio (just to see what it's like). I then did Cathe's Total Body stretch 10 minute segment. Cardio from w/u to c/d & stretch was 1 hour and 35 minutes and I burned 607 calories. I also did Rainbeau Mars Pure Sweat yoga.

I also popped in a Tae Bo Advanced Live (before I cooled down) to see how it compares to the newer ones.....but it was on a tape and I had to keep fast forwarding....and it was getting late...so I didn't do much of it. I still can't remember if he did moves single time on the older Tae Bo's. I'll have to do one some day so I can give my comparison. I remember they used to be hard, but I wasn't in as good of shape as I am today.

Re: Powerstrike - I've been wanting to try one. I bought Powerstrike 3 a long time ago and it did nothing to get my HR up so I sent it back. Anyone know which Powerstrike's are the best for HR elevation? I know they have a new one out in the Collage guide.

Toasty - I bet your house will sell in the Spring! Good luck with it. Have fun cleaning.

Hi to everyone else. I'll be around for a bit and then I'm off to do the grocery shopping. Not feeling very well today. I've been nauseous and lost my appetite (totally not like me). I might have a touch of that bug that's going around.

Have great workouts maniacs!

ETA: Anyone here every try Callanetics? I got it from the local library because someone mentioned these on the Open Forum being good for your butt and thighs. I was just curious if anyone's ever done them and what they thought.

Morning Maniacs! My hamstrings are major sore from yesterdays Mt. Bike ride.}( Today was a weight day, but I'll change that for tomorrow. Instead, I'm going to do Eoin Finns Power Yoga short routine. It's 45 min. That should help loosen me up.

Lora- I had the Callentics book at one time. I tried it for awhile and wasn't as impressed as some are. Just didn't feel it, you know. Kind felt like I was wasting time. Don't want to discourage you though, It might be just your thing.

Char-My DH and DS have already distroyed my spottlessly clean house! Took them all of 10 min. after they got home yesterday.:( Sonsabeaches!x(

Debbie-Great job on CC4!

Meg-Sorry your boy is gettin' all mouthy! Got soap? LOL!

Diane Sue- Enjoy your workout!

Sara- Nice workout! Hope your kids get better soon.

Hi to everyone who follows.:)

Gotta go meet Eoin. Off to the basement...

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys - If Eion's in your basement...........I'll be right over, as I'd love to meet him! LOL. Enjoy your yoga.

Meg - sorry your 4 your old is getting mouthy. That's pretty young for that, isn't it? Your tapes are packed up and will go out Friday.

Sara, you genius! Of course - FIL could buy their house since he's all dug in and situated, and Toasty & family could get another house! Then he would have no excuses not to move because THEY would move!

My workout - kick a$$ circuit training

Cakebaker and Sara,

Well we have asked FIL to buy our house several different times. Says it is too big. He is out house hunting again today. Hope he finds something cuz we will be moving ourselves soon enough.

Charlotte~~

Hi ladies! I am taking my rest day today. DH & I are going out to dinner. Went to the dentist today and it went better than I thought, considering I hadn't been in 11 years. (No, that's not a typo.) After reading this I expect all of you to floss tonight :) because I really think that's what saved me! :) I'll try to pop back in after dinner. :9

Jen

Meg-Too bad about Chase! Your super mommy ways will figure this out! I say no dessert/treats for potty mouth/bossy mouths! ;) That surely would keep me in line! :) Hang in there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.