Fitness check-in websites?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, O Educated Crowd!

I am going to be participating in a fitness/wellness committee for my employer, and I would like to get some suggestions from my friends among the Cathe Crowd as to good interactive websites for fitness and nutritional check-ins, logs, etc. to suggest to interested fellow employees. Free is always better than not-free. I think some have mentioned Fitday, but I know there must be others.

Of course, we all know what THE best is :D but I'd like to get as comprehensive a list as possible.

Thanks for your help!

Yours in baldness,

A-jock

Hey AJock,

I have used www.mindundermuscle.com, they have a "check-in zone." You have to create a member profile but it's free. Anyone can join & the forum is like most you would be used to.

Also, www.fitnessvideofanatics.com. You have to create a profile there as well. You would also have to create a challenge on that board & the people participating have to "sign up" for the challenge in order to view it. The forum there is different than anything else I've ever used & it's a little slow. When you type you don't see what you are typing for a few seconds--a server or programming problem that the site owner (gettingthere--a Cathe.com member) is working on.

And of course, there is here!!!!

Good luck with this!!!

I mainly frequent here, fitday.com, and leanandstrong.com.

However, my husband likes fitnessnow.org. It is a free site, but you have to log on to post messages or replies.

Good luck in your search.

You people rock my world.

Thanks so much to those who have already posted, and to those yet to post!

A-jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.