Digital downloads...

Carie

Cathlete
I just purchased Turbo Barre download but am not able to view it...does anyone know how to view/download it? I may have missed a step and also have never done this before. Thx for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are playing on a computer you just open the file by clicking on it and will start playing on your computer. If you're trying to play on an iPad the easiest way is to to first download to your computer then sync to iTunes so you can play it on your iPad.

If you are playing on a computer you just open the file by clicking on it and will start playing on your computer. If you're trying to play on an iPad the easiest way is to to first download to your computer then sync to iTunes so you can play it on your iPad.

I want to play if off my iPhone, then use my cable to my big tv,..is this not possible?

I want to play if off my iPhone, then use my cable to my big tv,..is this not possible?

My other issue is I don't even see a file to click on to open?? Ugg now I remember why I usually purchase the DVD...I'm so terrible at this stuff

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.