Daily Check-In Saturday May 6

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Wake up Girls!;)

I have High Step Challenge on tap for today. I don't know if I'll have time for it though. I may be taking my rest day instead and doing HSC tomorrow. We'll see how my day goes...

TOODLES!:)

Good morning Wendy!!

Today is interval day for me and I am going to pull out HSC#2, you know the one that alternates IMAX3 and LowMax and I think it has the KM high intensity drills in it too if I remember correctly. That is one you tend to block out!!:p :p

Have a great day!

HIYA Wendy and Jane!!! And everyone else!

Jane I can see why one would block out thoughts of that workout HOLY CRAP! Good luck!

Hi Wendy! How ya doin? Miss you guys!

I took a rest day yesterday as it was my DS's 8th BD. Today I am doing Lowmax and a powerwalk then we have a swimming party for him this afternoon. Tomorrow he receives First Holy Communion so things have been a bit hectic around here. Been keeping up with my rotation tho and am thrilled with the results I'm seeing.

Been thinking about you all. It's hard to get online these days!

Have a great Saturday and work hard everyone!

Kali
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good morning fit ladies

Wendy...have a good day no matter what you do.

Yes Jane...I do block out that workout!! Those KM blasts at the end are tough...have fun

I am doing a TLT workout. BBBB so I can work those glutes!

Have a great day...:)

Hi guys,
Yesterday was a rest day for me (unintended). I was just way to exhausted to do it. But my body does feel good today, so I am thinking IMAX 2! I have a banquet tonight, so that will probably be it for me today.
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

Maeghan AKA megadoo:D :D :p

Just finished HSC #2 and yep there were those KM high intensity drills right after an IMAX3 blast (I still think that was an unintentional editing mistake!! LOL)

The only modification I made was to take a minute to bring my heart rate down a little before the KM drills and I was a little sloppy on the some of the KM drills (yes Carole, it is so hard to have good form when you are dying!!) :p

I am going to have a protein shake, do PS biceps, shower and then out the door.

Have a great Saturday everybody. I am on an endorphin high right now and it feels so good!!

Hello all. I joined Kali and Maeghan in a rest day yesterday. One of those I just don't feel like doing it days! I also indulged in pizza and brownies! So - I just have to get back on track.

Jane I dread those KM drills! That endorphin high is a great feeling. Enjoy!

I did the first 5 int of Imax 1 and the step and intervals from MIC. I love the cd with "Don't Cry for my Argentina"!

Tomorrow, I think I'll do the Viper - sort of modifiying FitnessFreaks Circuit Mix Rotation this month.

Enjoy your day !
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/created/43886025.gif;-)

Good Morning Ladies,

Today was #4 on timesaver. Wicked hard but I made it through. Tomorrow is legs and glutes. Not looking forward to that (little afraid) Have a wonderful day everyone.

hannah

Hi Guys!

Yesterday -PS back/bi/abs and a walk.

This afternoon I am doing legs & either a treadmill run or powerwalk.

It's a busy day today at my house!:p

Good workouts all!! Jane, I've never done that one and now maybe I remember why! It sounds like TORTURE!!!!! I'm not an Imax3 fan or a fan of kickboxing so that would be my worst nightmare! Glad you are done and feeling good though.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

:D

Morning ladies! Today was SJP for me. Legs were giving me some problems during the squats, so I had to go down in weight.:-(

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Hi Fit Ladies

I just finished doing Low Max ( combos only ) and a light stretch. Now I'm off to the movies. Have a good day you all.

.Lisa

Hello Fit Chicks!

I did BodyMax this morning and felt really good, but somehow while stretching I pulled something in my back again. I've been icing it off and on all day. I can't find a comfortable position...EGADS! I'm so dang mad at myself.

Good evening everyone -
Better late than never. Looks like everyone made the most of Saturday for some nice long workouts! I did Imax 2, PUB, and some abs today. See you all tomorrow!

Daily Check-in

I did not sleep last night between the tornado sirens sounding, fierce wind knocking down trees, and hail slamming against the windows. I rested today and took a long nap. I did not even make it to the grocery store today, so I will have to take care of that tomorrow. I did Rhythmic Step tonight and should sleep like a baby after the second segment of Total Body Stretching.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.