Daily check in Sat June 3

Good Morning (again) Phyllis! Hi Fit Friends!

I just finished SS Upperbody Blast. Great Premix.
Now it's time to do Mow-max!!

Tomorrow will probably just do abs and stretch and prepare mentally to start Cathe's June Rotation!}(

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!:7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'm planning on a treadmill run and then MTV Pilates.

Phyllis: Have a great time at the music fest. I hope you stay rain free, it's raining buckets here.....blech!

Becky: Great workout! I think that SS is a great workout. Enjoy your MowMax.

Hello to all that follow....have a great Saturday!

Hi Phyllis, Becky, Tammy

Hope your day is fun and rain free Phyllis

Have a good WO Tammy

Pouring here, so no mowmax for me Becky

I think I will do super sets adn a run. I hope it clears up later so I can run outside, not feeling the treadmill today ya know.
I did manage to complete SJP last night about 10pm. I felt great!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good morning,

As of 8am today, Rhythmic Step is complete. Tonight I may be doing Power Circuit and MuscleMax upper body premix.

Phyllis - that BBW looked, well, dreadful, especially the bit where you're supposed to tack on PLB stability ball work :) Kudos to you for giving it a whirl. I hope you get good results.

Becky - I'll bet your arms are toasted, especially the biceps! Great work!

Tammy - enjoy your run, and have a great Saturday.

Maeghan - I love SJP, especially the music. Have a fun run!

Have a great day,
Sandra

Good Morning ladies,
Wow, where is everyone today? I am going to try to run 5 miles again. I then have to go shopping for my youngest daughter who is turning 4 on Wednesday. Have a great day guys!

Cheers,
Susan

Sandra,

OH man are you RIGHT about TOASTED BICEPS!!! I love working out biceps but they were SCREAMING doing the concentration curls TWICE! I started with #12's but had to drop to #10's by the end of the second time through. YIKES!!!}(

I ended up doing AbRipperX too and am halfway through Mow max!

It's quiet here today so hopefully everyone's out enjoying the day!!:D

Well, today has been a bust thus far. I got up bright and early planning on a nice long intense workout, but my back and hip had other ideas.

I got through the first set of leg presses in PLB and really felt uncomfortable through my hip. So I switched to RS, sometimes stepping helps loosen me up. I got through the warm up and most of the first combo but just couldn't get into it. So I decided to chill- Cathe always listen to your body and today my body said "not happening". It's been a while since that's happened.

I'm going to stretch my back and hips and hope that they are back to functioning tomorrow.

Got ALOT accomplished today. Cleaned my house, did grocery shopping and the dreaded WalMart shopping, had several bridal shower gifts to buy, and many errands done. I then mowed my yard, pushing it, 2 hours and 800 calories down the drain!! WooHoo!

Not bad for somebody who went to bed at 9:30 last night and woke up wide awake at 1 a.m.!!! That is not a typo... 1 a.m. I finally got up at 2:20 and started all of the above. Now I am ready to crash and burn!!

YAWN...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.