Constant freezes

galina885

I downloaded WB and when I try to create video, at some point it freezes up every time usually when the video gets to about 42-43 minutes (I don't know if it makes a difference). What can I do. I tried it about three times and the same thing happens.

Galina

Hello Galina,

We need to know a couple things from you, but the length of time seems reasonable depending upon what videos that you are combining. Could you let us know:

1) The original videos you are using to make your workout.
2) The length (time-wise) of the workout you are creating.
3) If you are working on a Mac or Windows system.

Thanks...with this info we can help you better.

Hello Galina,

We need to know a couple things from you, but the length of time seems reasonable depending upon what videos that you are combining. Could you let us know:

1) The original videos you are using to make your workout.
2) The length (time-wise) of the workout you are creating.
3) If you are working on a Mac or Windows system.

Thanks...with this info we can help you better.
I was working with Travel Fit, trying to insert bits and pieces of Butts and Guts, Gym Style Legs, and Muscle Max (which, by the way does not work at all, giving you only one segment of barbell squats). I was not really shooting for any specific length of the video, just trying to fit in all of the segments. Oh and I have a PC.

Thanks for your help.

Oh, and another question; once it starts creating a video, is there a way to stop it? There does not appear to be a cancel button.

Hi Galina,

I will look into your problem with Muscle Max, but I do need to know the length of the workout that you are trying to create in order to let you know about how long it should take to generate the workout. When creating a long workout, the progress bar does sometimes seem to be "frozen" at 80% or 90%, but this is because at that point in the workout's creation is when re-encoding of the video is happening. Depending on the video, it can take a while.

Also, we do not have a "Cancel" button yet, but quitting the application does serve to quit the creation of the video as a workaround for now.

Thanks!

Curt, how long does it stay at 80%? I have a video creating right now but has been at 80% for about 45 minutes. It is a 37 minute workout. I decided to breakup my "Legs" workout into 2 parts since it was crashing if I went over a hour on it.

premix encode time

The length of time depends on many factors, but 1 to 2 hours is not uncommon. Just let it keep going and let's see what happens.

I was just wondering if you had a chance to look at the Muscle Max. All the chapters are the same "barbel squats".

The issues with Muscle Max's chapters not being read properly by the Workout Blender are a confirmed bug and we are creating a thread in the Bug Tracker Forum. We will be passing the information on to the lead developers. Thank you for your report!

Got a couple more bugs for you in the Pyramid workouts. In the Pyramid Upper chest is cut off to only 19 seconds and in the Pyramid Lower leg press is cut off to 9 seconds.

I was trying to make a video and it stopped at 80%, was there for 4.5 hours and never went any farther, so I just closed the program. What should I do? The length of the video was suppese to be 1 hr 23 min.

Hi galina885,

I have added Power Hour to the list to take a look at. Regarding your problem with getting stuck at 80%, I cannot remember if you have gone through the process that I outlined in this thread:

http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279049

If not, you might want to give it a try as it has solved the 80%-stuck problem for others.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.