Clothing recommendation for Sat. night?

bpurcell

Cathlete
My friend and I aren't sure what to pack for Sat. night dinner and Zumba. Any recommendations are appreciated!:)

Something comfy you can move in. If you zumba, you'll work up a sweat! Last year I wore a tank top (with sports bra underneath), yoga pants, and workout shoes.

For the dinner on Saturday, it seems that people tend to get a lil' bit dressier...nothing super fancy. Maybe a pair of capris with a dressy top. I've seen even shorts with dressy tops so basically just anything you feel comfy in. Of course, long pants are fine too. Anything goes so no worries! (I think I'm prob wearing capris and either a silky top or a spaghetti strap type top.) Can't wait to meet you!

Thanks!

Thanks for responding. My friend Lynda and I are first-timers and probably worrying too much about the little things. I think I'll bring a change of clothes and shoes for Zumba and hope for the best (assuming I can move at that point). Looking forward to meeting all the Cathletes!

bpurcell said:
Thanks for responding. My friend Lynda and I are first-timers and probably worrying too much about the little things. I think I'll bring a change of clothes and shoes for Zumba and hope for the best (assuming I can move at that point). Looking forward to meeting all the Cathletes!

Can't wait to meet you BOTH! It's normal to be a lil' anxious about all the details. It's a lot to take in for your very first RT! Trust me, you'll both be fine. It's so much fun that you don't have time to worry! :) And, yes, you'll be able to get thru all the workouts...the energy in the room of 105 fans sure helps to carry you thru, not to mention, Cathe's encouragement. Just plan to come for fun cuz that is what is going to HAPPEN! See you very SOON!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.