Chin-up check in May 7

honeybunch1

Cathlete
Chin-up day for me. Has anyone rigged up a way to do the inverted rows at home without a squat rack? I have a couple of office chairs in the basement that I think I can use.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Morning HB and all who follow! I would like to know about the inverted row set up too. I haven't come up with anything that feels stable for me. I would love to add these to my routine.

No chinups for me today. Probably tomorrow. Will do S&H biceps and triceps.

Have to share that yesterday I won $310 on the Derby!!! It was a good day :D :D

Catherine

I haven't tried rigging up a way to do inversions yet but I plan to this week.

Just did MM w/no rhomboid trouble. I think I'm on my way!

Good going with your winnings, Catherine! What are you going to do with it?

I'm askeered you gals are going to hurt yourselves rigging this up. Be careful!

I am doing absolutely NOTHING today...YAY for rest day.

Have a good one.:)

Melody, enjoy your rest!!!

Soooooooooooosan, sounds like you are getting there. MM with no aggravation- definately good!! Oh, and I'm not sure what I'll spend my winnings on. Hmmmmm,....maybe some new workout clothes.

Catherine

Hi There Everyone,

Today, with a bar stool, I did 8 pull ups, and 8 chin ups, twice. It is getting a smudge easier today. Perhaps I'll get a shorter stool next time and see how that goes. I also did a full body workout. Yeah!

Tomorrow is stretching and ab work day. And a lot of heavy cleaning around the house.

You all seem to be doing well, take care,

Jane

Good for you, Jane! How many times a week do you do these?

Catherine, workout clothes sound good to me!

Melody, don't worry about us chinsters - we're tough!

I'm going to start our "official" Monday check-in, so see you guys over there!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.