change my subscription

nsaeolian

Cathlete
I would like to change my subscription from the On Demand/Cathe Live combo to just the Cathe Live. Do I have to cancel and reorder or is there another way?

Thanks

When I changed from just Cathe Live to the On Demand/Cathe Live combo, I had to cancel the one and reorder the other. I am now
thinking about changing back from the On Demand/Cathe Live combo to just Cathe Live again. I switched to the whole package
because of this Workout Blender that back in November (I think) it sounded like it was coming out very soon so I changed in
December I think, but I'm getting tired of waiting on it and I really don't use the On Demand much at all because I already have
all Cathe's dvds. so....I've been holding on to it since then thinking maybe this week, maybe next week...etc but that extra ten bucks
could be used to purchase new dvds! It really wasn't hard to switch from one to the other....I'm just not going to be going back &
forth, etc. Good luck !

Thanks for your reply. I just saw the announcement about the Health show that Cathe is starting on the On Demand. I have changed my mind again, ha ha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.