CatheLive or On Demand FitTower short workouts

aqua girl

Cathlete
Ok, on my wishlist is a 30ish min. Upper body FitTower workout and a separate 30 min. Lower
Body FitTower workout and maybe even a 20 min. Abs/core FitTower workout...either on
CatheLive or workouts filmed for OnDemand, which was mentioned a time or two awhile back
And nothing since. What I remember is some mention about filming some workouts exclusively for OnDemand. Just wondering and hoping something like this might be a possibility:)

I agree. I love the live Fit Tower workouts but all of them are extremely long for me. I would love to have some shorter ones. Even a compound one to go with aqua girl's suggestions.

It's weird, I'm just the opposite. I work out early morning enjoying 60 to 90 min. workouts. Although I like newer Cathe workouts very much, what I really love are the old ones. Old, older and oldest ones :D I love the variety, Cathe's demeaner, the fun factor, the intensity that I can adjust down if I'm tired or weaker that day, the music of course...I'll quit blathering on.

(And I'm in no way denigrating the newer series and workouts, I own most and really like them.)

I'll admit I still have a few working VHS tapes that I actually use: Maximum Intensity Training and the three original Strength Volumes. The Step ones wore out eons ago, LOL. What a pain to stop, rewind, stop and start when I get behind or need a potty break hahahaha.

I don't own the fit tower, can't speak to those workouts... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I prefer workouts around 35-45 mins. A lot of her live come in around that time and I love it. But her live fit tower are all 1hr or more. I just don't have the time always.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.