Cathe TV - STS Week #7

SNM Videos

Administrator
This week’s show is broken into two segments on YouTube and may be viewed at:

Show #7 - Part A
Show #7 - Part B

Highlights of Show #7

1. In this week’s show Cathe Recaps the 2nd week of STS mesocycle #2, Discs 16,17 and 18. Cathe also briefly discusses the 3rd week of Mesocycle #2, discs 19,20,21, which features Double Wave Loading.

2. Cathe demonstrates and gives form pointers for Flat Bench Chest Flys (muscle animation is shown), and Incline Chest Flys.

3. Cathe demonstrates the high intensity interval principle by taking you into our health club and demonstrating this technique on a treadmill.

If you haven't already done so you can subscribe to Cathe TV by clicking on this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CatheTelevision and then click on the subscribe button you see in the upper left. If there are any questions you would like answered or demonstrated please make your suggestions in our Cathe TV forums.

Cathe’s weekly STS show may be viewed on both YouTube and iTunes. You also may view current and archived shows at http://www.cathe.com/cathetv/

To learn more or to order STS go to: http://www.cathe.com/sts/

thanks Cathe one more Question please!!!

Cathe.first let me tell you.I like your new look,you hair color,you look good,very nice...
Also thanks for you advice on chest fly's and cardio..
Next time can you please give pointers for peek contraction I'm having some trouble with this one,probably sound sally but I can concentrate I don't see the peek o don't feel it,so I get frustrated and just go with the flow..
Thanks again Eunice

Cathe,

Thanks for giving us an example of what HiiT is. I had been trying to figure it out by reading about it, but seeing it drove it home for me. Looking forward to the HiiT workouts in Shock Cardio!

Hi Cathe,
Your pointer on chest flys was really helpful. I thought maybe my arms coming down low enough and now I think they are where they should be for flys. I love STS and can't wait for the Shock cardio. I feel great and much empowered by these workouts!

THANKS CATHE!!! I will be starting Meso 2 on monday and can't wait to try these chest fly techniques to see if I can get the fire back into the chest muscles and out of the arms! I loved the analogy of hugging a tree! I tried your suggestion about going a little heavier in my weight selection as well and that helped, too!

I'm off to watch Part B about HIIT!

You are the best!

Cathe, once again your form pointers are just wonderful!! I especially benefited from the tip about angling my thumbs towards each other when doing the flat bench chest flys.

Your demonstration of how to position yourself on the weight bench with a heavy weight was excellent! I'm not used to lifting quite this heavy at home, and I had always used a PT at the gym who spotted for me so I was struggling a bit with the heavy dumbbells.

I LOVE Cathe TV. I can't say strongly enough what an invaluable tool it has been during my STS rotation. Just SUPERB, really!!!

And you DO look FAB!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.