Cathe OnDemand iphone app

My Cathe OnDemand iphone app hasn't been streaming to my TV for over a week. I deleted it and downloaded it again, but there is no chromecast icon to click on anywhere on the screen to stream to the TV. I've opened up over 10 videos and can only watch them on my phone. Right now I am only able to stream Cathe Live to my TV. Any ideas?

Hi mianricard, We're looking at this now. The problem with Chromecast not working in our Cathe OnDemand iOS app was caused by one of the more recent iOS updates. Hopefully, this is something we can fix and not because Apple stopped supporting Chromecast in its native iOS player. I'll get back to you once I know more.

I also can no longer stream to my smart TV. Please, please, please fix this issue. It's way too hard to workout watching my phone screen.

Hi mianricard, We're looking at this now. The problem with Chromecast not working in our Cathe OnDemand iOS app was caused by one of the more recent iOS updates. Hopefully, this is something we can fix and not because Apple stopped supporting Chromecast in its native iOS player. I'll get back to you once I know more.
Any progress on fixing this issue? I still couldn't cast to my smart TV this morning.

Hi Julie, we're just waiting for Apple to review and release our latest app which will fix this issue, but you can just use your browser in the meantime. Our web browser version also supports Chromecast and is not currently having any issues.

Hi Julie248, Apple just released our newest Cathe OnDemand app. This should fix the Chromecast problem and also fixes another problem for people using "Dark Mode" on their Apple device.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.