Butts & Guts.....

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Good morning Ladies,

I posted this on Friday, I am looking too buy two of the new workout DVD’s that are coming soon ;-) I'd like to place my order today. However, can someone please tell me more about these workouts.

Butts & Guts -- Is this a lower body workout ONLY?

Drill Max -- From the description, this workout puts me in the mind frame of a P90x Plyometrics w/o. Can someone please give more details of this workout. Thank you :)

Teddygirl is in charge~

This is from the announcement...

2) Butts and Gutts...the best of the best exercises to get the job done (a stability ball and incredible floorwork will be used in this workout) approx. 60 minutes

4) Drill Max....Shock your body with non-stop NEW and energizing advanced fitness drills. This 60 minute plateau buster will burn maximum calories and condition your body from head to toe. It will be similar in intensity to that of the Imax series and conditioning drills of KPC and Kick Max.

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=54540&mesg_id=54540&page=

HTH

Jeanette

I'd think Abs are included too, i didn't order this one yet. I'm decided to wait untill it becomes avaiable. But, I did place my order for Drill Max :) ;-) Sounds as tho this workout is going to be a TOUGHIE, just like i like em }( }(

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.