Bugs still there?

fox2star

Cathlete
Why is it that the 1RM works some time and not others? it is pretty frustrating...are there still bugs to work out?

Deb

Why is it that the 1RM works some time and not others? it is pretty frustrating...are there still bugs to work out?

Deb

Yes, there are still bugs in the 1RM calculator, but were getting close to being finished with our bug fixes. We still have to finish corrections to some of the dropdown list and we have a new bug I'm seeing this morning with the "Show all STS Exercises" dropdown not working. We probably broke this late Friday when we were working on some things for the CSS layout of the 1RM calculator. When you work live on a site like ours that uses PHP it is very common to fix one thing and break another. I think by Tuesday we will have finished all of our Bug Fixes for the 1RM calculator and you can start to be able to depend on it working consistently.

Please keep in mind that this is a beta release and there will be bugs and issues for at least several more weeks and perhaps months for many of the features you see on our site. We’ve already corrected hundreds of bugs in just two weeks, but we’re far from done and will continue working on bugs every day.

Last edited:
I understand...

Thanks for the reply I still can;t get it to work...maybe it's me...I try doing it in step order, all I want to do is calculate the 1RM for bicep curls with a barbell...what am I doing wrong?

Also...does anyone else have a problem with the drop down for the "show all STS excercises" being covered by the "or select Disk number" dropdown?

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.