Buff Badgers Tue 6/13

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Another busy morning at work. Was in a meeting from 7-8:30 so I'm just getting into the swing of things.

Today will be a 3-4 mile run, PUB, and BBW.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning BBs,
Jill - I keep thinking I need to take some pics but not when I am at home. I am sure one of these days I will remember.

Sue - there were quite a few people walking by Sunday and making comments. Makes us feel like all the work was worth while or it just looked so blah before!

Last night was the Turbokick class! Anxiety is all over now. Great instructor and fun class. They are doing round 13 which is earlier and not as dancy. Still a great workout. I was sore before so hard to tell but I think I am more sore in new places today. I am planning to make this a regular class.

Laurie - what is BBW? Just the run and PUB sound like quite a workout!

Marie - I'm glad your class was fun! You probably feel like an old pro with your Turbokick cert and everything. I think I'd prefer the less dancey kind of class in public, too. Shakin' it in my basement is one thing but doing it in public is quite another! :)

Laurie - Awesome workout planned! Have your butt and legs gotten used to doing the BBW yet? ;-) Mine would be screaming "Oh no, not again!"

I had an easy workout this morning. Did 3T Totally Tubular Turbo and Coremax #2. I liked the bicep, tricep and shoulder work but not enough back or leg work and NO chest work. For a 30 min. w/o though it wasn't bad. Didn't care for the abs either even though she does different exercises. Maybe I need to try the abs again. Chalene switches from exercise to exercise so quickly during the abs that maybe I missed too many reps to judge.

Have a great day!

Sue

Hi BB's

Today was a tough one. I did cardio kicks (minus punching drills) with BC lower body and cardio premix.:eek: :eek: That was hard to do, but I did it, even on a very hot day! If you ladies want a good challenge, that's a goody! (at least for me).

Have a good one everyone!

Cynthia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.