BUFF BADGERS 6/9

susanz

Cathlete
Hello again! I have been so busy this week!! Now that school is out things should calm down a bit.

Hope you all had a good week. I have soccer 5 out of 7 nights and it's been crazy! DH and I are going to a wedding tomorrow and the kids are with my sister so it'll be a quiet one! yipee!!

I walked 40 minutes this morning and 45 minutes of pilates. I have new heel inserts for my heel spur. It really seems to be helping so hopefully soon I can get back to more impact! It drives me nuts not being able to bounce!

I hope to go for a long bike ride Saturday morning and Sunday will have to be my off day. We have to drive to Wausau for a birthday party!

Have a great weekend ladies- Susan

Morning BB's,

Today will be Rhythmic Step and Seg #3 of Coremax. Saturday will be kickboxing, a 45 min run and Leaner Legs. Cathe is working us on this rotation. Sunday is a rest day.

Susan, I am also glad that school is over with. My DD's have a half day today. Glad the inserts are working out for you and you can resume the jumping. :D

I also have a busy weekend. Saturday I have a class in Kenosha and then I have to be at my brothers house, so we can go to Whitewater for my nieces dance recital. On top of that my DD13 has a B'day party at her friends house. I already have DD9 at my BIL's house for the night. Sunday is rehersal for faire.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Happy Friday BBs!!!

Susan - good to see you post but sorry you are still having foot problems. I hope the new inserts work.

Laurie - Saturday looks really tough! Good thing you will have a rest day on Sunday although maybe not so much of a rest with rehearsal.

Jill - Did you go with a realtor or are you still trying to sell this on your own? We never looked at FSBO houses - DH doesn't like to deal with that situation and prefers a realtor. Hope things get better and you have an offer soon.

Sue - $600 for car repairs is not that much these days but I always hate being without a car while it is being fixed - or being down to one car and having to change my shcedule.

No workout this morning. DH wanted to sleep in since he is home this morning for the shower door to be installed. I hope all goes well. It will be so nice t have another project done. Still wnat to finsh up the rest of the bath but no hurry.

My thighs (front and inner) were sore from PK&J yesterday! :)

We have 560 bricks being delivered tomorrow so weather permitting our weekend will be spent edging the area we just planted. I don't think I will need any other workout than that.

I'm working on a big project with a noon deadline. Help! LOL

Marie, I'm listed with Shorewest and have been since March 13th. It's not my house; it's the whole market. Christy is my realtor, with S/W. She said everyone has SO MANY listings but there just aren't many buyers. I've only had 4 showing and it's been almost 3 months. I have been thinking about how long to go before I give up. I signed a 6 month listing but it's no problem canceling it if I decide not to sell. I just think that houses that sit on the market so long look bad. Nobody really wants to see one that's been on MLS for 10 months, ya know? Or they think they'll be able to come in and offer $30,000 under asking and you'll take it cuz you're desparate. I'm really not desparate. If I don't move, the worst thing that happens is I'm "stuck" living in a very nice house. LOL

Have a great Friday ladies!
Jill

Jill - what have you got to lose by keeping it on the market? If you lowered the price by $100 would it show up as a new listing? I think between now and Labor Day things will be moving a little more.

Marie, it was originally listed at 249,900 and then when we lowered it to 239,900 I got two showings. One couple said they really liked it, but it was between mine and one other and unfortunately they chose the other one. Everyone that has come through (at open houses, too I mean) has had nothing bad to say. The last showing, the realtor asked Christy if we had a professional stager come in. LOL. Nope, that would just be me after watching a gazillion hours of HGTV shows. LOL

I'm not saying I'm giving up now. I just don't want to move in winter. My six months is up Sept. 13th. I'll probably go that long.

Another house just went up in my subdivision for 279,900 so that might help mine look like a better deal.

If anyone's interested, here's the listing. Christy is going to take a new picture of the front-her boss thought it looked like a tri-level from the side and I know they don't sell as well. And the back too-----as you all know I redid the deck so it looks nicer. But you get the idea.

http://www.shorewest.com/vp/ListingServlet?SITE=SHOREW&ScreenID=LISTING_DETAIL_P&cd_MLS=662528

Marie - You're right - $600 isn't as bad as it could be. Good luck with your edging this weekend. We use brick, too, and I really like the look.

Jill - At least you're not in the position where you bought a new house and have to sell yours to avoid 2 mortgages. I agree to keep it on the market and see what happens.

Laurie - You make me feel so lazy! All I have this weekend is DS/DD's baseball/softball games and maybe planting some flowers. How do you like the June rotation so far?

Susan - Good to hear from you. Hang in there with your injury!

I did a 1 mile walk last night and 3 mile jog/walk this morning with a few leg presses added in. Hopefully I can do some Turbo Jam tonight but we'll see since we have a house guest.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

>>
>If anyone's interested, here's the listing. Christy is going
>to take a new picture of the front-her boss thought it looked
>like a tri-level from the side and I know they don't sell as
>well. And the back too-----as you all know I redid the deck so
>it looks nicer. But you get the idea.
>
>http://www.shorewest.com/vp/ListingServlet?SITE=SHOREW&ScreenID=LISTING_DETAIL_P&cd_MLS=662528
>

Oh no!! We have a tri-level and I never heard that. Do you know why? Actually the house we bought was on the market for 5 days. When we made the offer we heard another one was coming through.

Marie, don't panic! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I've just been told by a few realtors that bi level and tri level houses take longer to sell. But in this market, I don't think it matters. Nothing is selling quickly at all.

Sue, that's what I'm going to do. Just wait. My condo contract expires on July 14th, but I know they'll give me another extension. They aren't selling their condos either!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.