Buff Badgers 6/23

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today I can officially say that I'm taking a rest day. :D As soon as I get home from work we will be leaving to go to the track for the truck race. I couldn't find my racing shirt this morning so now I am not happy. :( I think my oldest DD is taking alot of my clothes. Never thought this would happen to me. :D I will have to buy a new shirt at the track. $$$$

Tomorrow I will be doing a 45 min run and Legs & Glutes. And then the Busch race will start later that night. Sunday I plan on getting in at least a 3 mile run before we have to head down to the faire for reherseal. Only 2 more before we start. Man the time is flying fast.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie & and BBs that follow! Happy Friday!!

Laurie - hope you find out your shirt.

I am loving the weather today. Cynthia might be freezing or might love it. It feels like September. So great for sleeping and since it was so wonderful, I slept longer.

Our weekend is running errands, furniture delivery, and hoping to finally finish up this yard project. At least all the planting is done Things are already blooming although I am sure next year will be better for that - if things survive the winter.

Cynthia will be here soon so let's start thinking of when we can get together. Best for me is either Tuesday or Monday.

Laurie - Have fun at the track and enjoy your rest day. Weather should be nice for you today and tomorrow. I don't think my DD will ever borrow my clothes either. Never say never though, right? Almost time for Ren Faire already? Wow, time does fly. Cynthia will be in Wisconsin next week, too, so we need to plan a GTG.

I slept in this morning so no workout. Hopefully I can get a cardio in tonight.

I've been dealing with some minor heel pain the last month or so and I think I've just diagnosed myself - Achilles Tendonitis. I did some internet research on this forum and other sites and my symptoms lead me to that conclusion. The funny thing is, it never hurts when I'm working out - except during certain step moves - only when I first get up in the morning for the first few steps or whenever I've been sitting for awhile (again the first few steps). I'm going to try biking more, avoiding calf raises and other moves on my toes and running uphill. Will also start icing it at night and stretching daily. Hopefully, this will help. I want to nip this in the bud before it becomes a problem and I can't workout like I want to.

Cross your fingers for me that all goes well with our conversion tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone.

Sue

Hi girls.......just a quick drive-by HI to say I haven't forgotten you!!!! Just still dealing with the housing drama.
Jill

Hi, Marie!

Mondays or Tuesdays are fine for me, too. I have a haircut 7/11 but otherwise those days work.

I'm also enjoying the weather - especially the cooldown that came thru last night. Inside temp finally dropped below 78 upstairs.

Sue

Marie, Monday or Tuesdays are the best days for me also. It will be fun to get together.

Sue, Yep great idea taking care of that tendoinitis. I always have that problem when my shoes start getting worn out. And I'm crossing the fingers for you conversion. We have those around here it seems like all the time. :D

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.