Buff Badgers 5/3

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today is a 3 Mile Run and CTX Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps.

What a beautiful spring morning, and they said a chance of thunderstorm today! My DH started cutting up the tree in the front yard. The wind from Sunday took the poor thing down. I'm thinking we should go look at trees right now, because they are blooming. This way the replacement tree would be something that we could see in full bloom. :D Just in case anyone is interested Trees on the Move is having a sale this weekend.

DD13 had a good race yesterday, she came in sixth. She was very upset, but I had to remind her that she was running against 8th graders! She improved her time from 6:43 to 6:41. How can you feel bad about that! :D She may not have come in first for 7th graders, but she did a great job.

Enjoy the weather if you can today!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie. What a bummer about losing a tree. :( I heard storms are rolling in later, too. Hard to believe with such a lovely morning.

I finished the railings and posts yesterday! I painted from 1pm until 7:45pm! Now I have to just do the floor and I'll be done. Finally! What a long project. I'm so tired of the paint smell in the kitchen. If it doesn't rain, I'll be putting the Kilz coat on the floor when I get home today.

Office day today, so I won't be online. I would hate Wednesdays except for the fact that Amazing Race and Lost are on!

Have a good day.
Jill

Hi there! Laurie, sorry you had to lose a tree. We have a beautiful maple in our front yard and I would hate to see it go. Lightning took off a portion of it about 2 1/2 years ago and it's already healing itself up nicely.

Jill, congrats on all the hard work! I bet it looks very nice. I know what you mean about the paint smell. It can be a bit overpowering...

Today I walked Ruby for 30 mn and hope to walk her again this evening - if it's not raining! I'll be doing Cathe's PUB after work.

Have a great day and hopefully the rain will miss us! Susan

Laurie - I'd love to have a 6:41 time for the mile! Even when I was running 15 miles a week in my 20s I couldn't touch that time. And she'll probably continue to improve, too.

Susan - Do you find out from the doctor pretty soon what is causing your heel pain? You mentioned 3 different possibilities but I don't recall you posting the results.

Jill - Good job on the deck! I'm sure it's a huge relief to know that it's done.

I did Kickmax this morning. Hope I can walk tomorrow after those leg drills! LOL

Sue

Laurie - DD did great. It sounds like she sets high expectations for herself. DH has improved his time since going through the Performance Enhancement Program but is no where near that time. He likes long runs. What kind of tree did you lose? I am a fan of maples! The one across from us is so beautiful in the Fall and makes me want to put one in our yard. Let us know what kind of tree you decide on.

Jill - That was alot of work on the deck. But it will look so beautiful and help you sell the house.

Susan - It is so nice to get out and walk again - the air smells great this time of year!

This morning I struggled getting out of bed again but did manage to get up and do the 20 Minute Turbo Jam workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.