Buff Badgers 5/2

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today is a 3 Mile Run and Leaner Legs.

Going to leave work early today, DD13 has another track meet and I have volunteered again. I think I signed up for every home game they have. :D Hope the weatherman is correct, and the rain will be gone by noon.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning Laurie & those to follow later!

LOL @ how much you signed up for Laurie. It always seems like no big deal when you're signing up, but some days it's like "gah! I'm working the game/meet again?!". I "work" at our concession stand a lot, so I know what you mean. I did one track meet last year even though DS isn't in track. It was kind of fun, especially since we've lived here so long that I know a lot of the kids.

Travis has a dentist appointment, leaving in about 15 minutes. Not a fun trip, but he's pretty good about it. I just hope he doesn't have a cavity!

It's supposed to be sunny all day today, so I'm hoping I might be able to work on the deck. Taylor has a baseball game and I hate to miss it, but I can only work on the deck here and there and haven't touched it since Sat. and I really REALLY want to get it done. So I might skip the game and try not to feel too guilty.

Have a great day Badger girls!
Jill

Laurie - While I don't volunteer to coach or anything, softball/baseball season is starting soon which means carting the kids around town for practices and games. That's work enough for me! LOL This is DD's last year in the rookie league and then she has to try out for selects if she wants to stay in it. (Might even be the last rookie year for DS, too - not sure.)

Jill - Hope the weather holds up for you long enough to finish your deck today.

Today I did Power Circuit cardio, planks and abs and then Musclemax legs I skipped yesterday.

Have a great day!

Sue

Hi BBs
No workout this morning - slept in. Yesterday was a walking workout - the new Prevention one. I liked it - perfect for Monday mornings. Saturday I had a great spin class.

I had an email from Cynthia. THey plan to be back this summer for 6 weeks. Sounds like a good time to have a BB get together. She said she will try and pop in occasionally but is busy. Sounds like she has adjusted to AZ and is enjoying it.

Jill - Hope you get to working on the deck. This weather has been bad for anything outside. We need a dry patch although rain is a good thing too.

Laurie - That is great that you volunteer and add that to your already hectic schedule.

Sue - Great workout!

THe sun is out now! Yipeeeee!

Hello Ladies!

Well, it sure is hard not to be able to do my usual Cathe cardio due to this heel injury. I walked for 35 mins and did 45 mns of Pilates.

I have been taking my ibuprofen and resting and icing it.

Jill, hope your deck turns out well.

All of you have a great day and take care- Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.