Biggest Loser

When does this series come on again. Something about in the Fall, but does anyone know the date? I just love this show so much!!!!!

Charlotte~~

I would love to know also.I love the biggest loser.I am a reality show junkie (catching old amazing race reruns on gsn)-big brother-the apprentice -survivor- all of them I never watch regular shows anymore.

The show starts September 13th. They have a preview of the second season on NBC's website. It looks like the men will be competing against the woman. I can't wait for this to start.

Thank you for letting us know! I will leave a note on the frig so I don't forget! I am not sure if I want to sit down to watch. The show always motivates me so much that I might be doing sit ups or something while I watch. LOL!

Charlotte~~

I really like the biggest loser, its so different from Celebrity FitClub.... with so called celebrities that put on an act for the ratings.... and some of them seem to not care if they lose any weight.

I am looking forward to the Biggest Loser......... Rhonda

Oh YEAH!!!! I LOVE this show, too, I marked it on the calendar so I don't miss it either. Very motivational!

~Marcia~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.