BFFM Check-in 5/1/06

janiejoey

Cathlete
Hi Gang,

Well, we made it to May so far. I'll be doing some gardening, and lean eating, oh and big time w/o's today. Yesterday, my husband and I went to a play and saw Romeo and Juliet. I cried my eyes out! The actors were so good. But (and this is the biggy) we ate at an Asian resturant,(all you can eat). So today is make up time. Why do we do this to ourselves, it's beyond me? Well I suppose I can call it my cheat day for the week. I'll don't what to do yet, my w/o or Cathe's this month. While I'm gardening, it will be decided then. I'll let you know later. In the mean time, lets hear what you all have to say.

Chime in,
Janie

"Whoo Hoo"
-Cathe Friedrich-

Hi Everyone,

Did IMAX Xtreme today. Boy, what a workout, but so much fun. I just got the Terminator DVD so I can't wait to try Gauntlet and Viper. Went for a motorcyle run with my DH yesterday and all they had to eat was donuts and crumb cake for breakfast and hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch! I guess that was another cheat day for me but today I can get back to normal. I am going to try and do FitnessFreak366's circuit/endurance rotation this month. I thought it would be a good idea if we put in a tip of the day from BFFM. Since yesterday seems to have been our cheat day, that should be our high day when we zig-zag our calories to boost our metabolism. I know my calories were over 2000 yesterday so today I am shooting for about 1600.

Marcy

Hello there,

So I bit the bullet and went for it...tried to buy the ebook and it turned me down...twice! :eek: :eek:

If I hadn't read so many great things about this ebook here at Cathe, I would totally be convinced they were going to be ripping off my credit card info!

But it was late at night so maybe...I...was...tired (........not like it was hard to push buttons but well, I'll just think that way), so I'm going to try again today.

Oh yes, please do write down your tips! Give me a head start on all the reading and planning that's ahead for me!

August

I follow BFFM - it took me quite a while to adjust but I think I finally got it.

Nice to meet you,

I am Kathy from Texas and I would get some ideas on eating from you guys - I get really bored!!!

How long have you been working with BFFM and what are your results so far?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.