Beginner/Intermediate Check-In 4/30-5/6

khiway

Cathlete
I know this thread is to start tomorrow but I just thought I just start it now since it's is so late in the evening.

Today, 4/29 I came across Charter Demand FREE movies which included lots of workouts. I have actually been working out for about 2 hours trying and doing different workouts. I have done/tried Bellydance Hip Drop, Basic Bellydance, Belly Dance Abs, QF Kickbox, and Hula Workout. The Hula workout is a very good lower body workout. I didn't think it would be that tough. As far as the belly dancing, by watching the moves up close and in slow motion I was able to perform the moves better than the belly dance class that I am taking. The teacher at the YMCA really doesn't explain it that well to me but I got it now. Even when my class is over I will continue to do this workout.

I have my rotation planned for next week so I will start on Monday. I will rest tomorrow.

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

Kimberly,
I love to dance and I am thinking of trying Belly Dancing..NOT in public though! lol
Did Cardio and Weights today..that workout is still REALLY challenging me. I know all the step routines, and work it hard.I feel more fatigued after that workout than any other. I love it.
I haven't planned out my week yet. Tomorrow I think I am going to do Windsor Pilates. I bought it off the Infomercial last year, and never even opened it. lol. I think I'll give it a try.I'm in the mood for something new.
Janet

Hi Janet,

Belly Dancing is a fun workout and I really feel it more in my lower body than anything else. I went to belly dancing class tonite and I found out that I actually like the belly dancing workouts that I do on Charter Demand than my actual class. The teacher has a large abdomen so you really can't see the moves well. I left 20 minutes before the class was over and came home and did Belly Dancing with Charter Demand again. With belly dancing you have to have a good teacher to actually learn the steps to belling dancing. I am going to try "Hula Fat Burner" tomorrow. Which Windsor Pilates do you have?

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

This evening I did a Hula Workout which was on Charter Demand. This was something different to do and this is not easy as it looks. Learning the routines was pretty easy but I guess after I did Belly Dancing yesterday this was really tough on my lower body. I will do this workout again.

--Kimberly C

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.