NonDairyQueen

I thought if I put a photo in for the Profile Photo, that would show up as my Avatar. But it doesn't. Is there another spot to download a pic for the Avatar? I've looked and looked in that User CP area and can't find it.

Thanks for your help! The Forum is GREAT!!! :cool:

There are a lot of things that are not working correctly right now. Some of them are minor, but many are major. Avatars are one of the minor things that are not working right now. Currently, we have been focusing on just the major problems, which there are many. You can still upload your avatar as, I see you have, and can check by clicking on your username and going to MyCatheSpace. We’ve had employees working over 30 hours straight now and were sending them home for some much needed sleep. We will resume work on the site on Monday and by Wednesday we expect to have most of the major issues fixed. It will take us at least two more weeks though to really have the site working properly. In the meantime we have taken the www.thecathenation.com home page offline until we can fix the many problems that this page has. We will keep the forums up and running for now, but there will be issues for at least a few more days with the forums and many of the other features on this site.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.