August 6, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, August 6th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Fitness Fusion" Live! The workout starts with some cardio boxing, shifts to a bit of hiit training, moves on to lower body conditioning & finishes up with core work. Expect to lose fat, build stamina, shape & strengthen the lower body & core. See you in the morning!

Equipment needed:

Boxing Gloves

A set of 8 AND 10 pound dumbbells

A fitness mat

I'm so interested in signing up for Cathe Live and On Demand, but I often go on vacation to the beach, where the internet is spotty, at best. Is there any way to sign up for the service and then save it, to be "time shifted;" seen later? If that's impossible, then I'll have to stick with downloads :-(

I'm so interested in signing up for Cathe Live and On Demand, but I often go on vacation to the beach, where the internet is spotty, at best. Is there any way to sign up for the service and then save it, to be "time shifted;" seen later? If that's impossible, then I'll have to stick with downloads :-(

My understanding is that with On Demand, these videos never go away. You don't have to work out with Cathe at the time that she films each workout. They are alway there for you to go grab and do the workout next week, next month, next year.

Clare

Thanks, maddiesmum, but that's not the point, for me. When I'm on vacation, I still like to work out, but because the internet is so poor where I go, I need to know if I can access those Live and On Demand videos without the internet. I go to the beach throughout the summer and into the fall, so this is an important question for me.

Thanks, maddiesmum, but that's not the point, for me. When I'm on vacation, I still like to work out, but because the internet is so poor where I go, I need to know if I can access those Live and On Demand videos without the internet. I go to the beach throughout the summer and into the fall, so this is an important question for me.

You have to have access to the internet to watch Cathe Live or our OnDemand videos as they're are streamed from our servers, not downloaded.

Fitness Fusion was an enjoyable sweatfest! The music during the KickBox was so much fun!! This will be one I will be coming back to again & again. I really liked how Cathe explained the box jumps.....I think I've been doing them all wrong. Feels entirely different without as much weight on the feet & ankles, but in the glutes & quads.
Don't know how Cathe can talk during Hiit. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.