Audio Options On Downloads?

RobertaJJ

Some of Cathe's DVD's have 'triple tracks'. Does the corresponding download also have the same options for audio (mainly 'Cathe's voice only')?

Thanks!

Hello Roberta. No, the downloads do not contain the additional audio tracks that the DVDs do, with the exception of the videos released with Triple Tracks. Those videos have corresponding "Instrumental" versions available for download and streaming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did notice some that said 'instrumental'.

Are there any downloads (and/or streaming) workouts that are (or will be) released with just Cathe's instruction only (no music)?

I really love the streaming service (a LOT) but would love it even more with the option to play my own music from time to time with just Cathe's voice.

Thank you for your consideration!

I did notice some that said 'instrumental'.

Are there any downloads (and/or streaming) workouts that are (or will be) released with just Cathe's instruction only (no music)?

I really love the streaming service (a LOT) but would love it even more with the option to play my own music from time to time with just Cathe's voice.

Thank you for your consideration!

I'm one that would also like to go to the downloads in the future but I don't want the music either. Maybe when dvds are out the door they will offer more download options

I'm one that would also like to go to the downloads in the future but I don't want the music either. Maybe when dvds are out the door they will offer more download options

Hopefully they're reading this! My issues with music aren't specific to Cathe - I feel that way about most workouts. I simply prefer my own music.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.